July 5, 2023
Seven new community health care organizations went live last quarter with OCHIN Epic, an electronic health record (EHR) platform offered by OCHIN to help care teams manage and connect patient care, streamline clinical workflows, and improve the health of rural and medically underserved communities nationwide. Three new clinics in California add to OCHIN’s overall ambulatory footprint in the state, totaling 49 California clinics overall who are active on OCHIN Epic.
- Community Mental Health Affiliates — Hartford County, CT
- Petaluma Health Center — Sonoma County, CA
- Neighborhood Outreach Access to Health — Maricopa County, AZ
- Triad Adult and Pediatrics — Guilford County, NC
- Friends of Family Health Center — Orange County, CA
- Bear Lake Internal Medicine Clinic — Bear Lake County, ID
- Santa Rosa Community Health — Sonoma County, CA
The new members join OCHIN’s rapidly growing national network, which now reaches more than 5 million patients through more than 25,000 providers at about 2,000 health care delivery sites nationwide. These include community health centers, critical access hospitals and rural health clinics, tribal health organizations, school-based clinics, correctional facilities, behavioral health providers, dental clinics, public health departments, and HIV/AIDS care organizations.
As a trusted innovation partner offering the EHR platform of choice for community-based providers since 2001, OCHIN is proud to offer a comprehensive portfolio of tailored solutions to help connect and transform access to care by putting our members and their communities at the center of sustainable health care transformation.
For more information on OCHIN Epic, which has received Epic Gold Stars Level 9 distinction for its ambulatory care EHR solutions, visit ochin.org.