In addition to high-speed broadband access, OCHIN and the California Telehealth Network — part of the OCHIN Family of Companies — offer a full suite of products and complementary services to support telehealth and video conferencing.
· Web-based video conferencing featuring Zoom integrated into OCHIN Epic MyChart or on a stand-alone basis
· Telehealth equipment, medical peripherals and technical assistance
· Telehealth readiness assessments and consulting services
· Telemedicine program Implementation planning and project management
· Telehealth specialty care provider matching
· Clinical workflow coaching
Telehealth Patient Success Stories
OCHIN’s California Telehealth Resource Center supports the work of the clinics featured in the following videos, and other health care organizations across California, in working to expand and improve care delivery in rural and underserved communities.
For more information about the California Telehealth Resource Center, and to access the free telehealth program development resources available to you, please visit www.caltrc.org.